- Introduction to Instantons
- Relativity and Black Holes
- Energy Extraction from Black Holes
- Scalar Dark Matter from Grand Unified Theories
This is a talk I gave at the Student Seminars in Physics and Astronomy at Rutgers about Istantons.
This is a talk I gave to the students at Reservoir High school
This is a talk I gave to the Rutgers SPS about different ways energy leaves black holes
This is about grand unified theories and how they give candidates for dark matter from their broken Higgs sector.
- On the Magnetosphere of an Accelerated Pulsar: Classical and Quantum Gravity
- Exact Solutions to Force-Free Electrodynamics in Black Hole Backgrounds: Physical Review D