Nuclear Physics Group Rutgers UniversityFrom Berlin, Germany.
Education: University of Bonn Physics.
List of Publications
Recent ActivitiesLow Energy Nuclear Physics Experiments at the Wright Nuclear Structure Lab. at Yale University and the 88" Cyclotron at the LBNL in Berkeley.
At the end of 2003 the cyclotron was closed as user facility.
June, 24. 2011 was the last day of the operation of the YALE tandem acellerator.
Radioactive Beam experiments at the Holifield Radioactive Ion Beam Facility at Oak Ridge National Lab.
- Yale experiments
- Current ORNL experiments
The experiment: RIB-175 was successfully run in Aug.2011
- Berkeley TF experiments
- Berkeley Gamma Sphere experiments
- Gammasphere Video: A QuickTime video from Gammasphere Experiment GS55,
The g-factor measurement of superdeformed Bands in Hg. Quick Time is availabe from Apple's website.
Medium high Energy Nuclear Physics Experiments at Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
- Member of the Hall A Collaboration.
Neutrino Physics at Fermilab
- Member of the MINERvA Collaboration.
Software for the data analysis of γ-spectra and spin precession measurements.
- Xsa - A Spectrum Analysis program - Documentation and Application Last update Dec.14, 2012
- Event format description
- Comparison of Clover versus NaI(Tl) efficiency
- Other resources
Gerfried Kumbartzki Last modified: Wed Aug 13 16:53:52 EDT 2014