There is a readme file bundled in with each tar file which describes the scripting commands available in cosmo. If you still need help, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
cosmo typical startup
- Run cosmo from the linux command line.
- Set the vme slot info.
- Bring up the Slow Hub window and press send to reset.
- Bring up the fec control window and set NORM LOOP OFF and CAL LOOP ON.
- In the pixel window, set the hub and rocid.
- Set 40MHz, CAL, TBM reset ROC reset.
- Set Calibration to ON.
- Perform ROC Reset
- Select a pixel and turn on it's double column.
- Bring up Dac Settings window and vcal to high range. Send all dacs.
- Adjust vcal so pixel reads out.