- Lorentz Center Program "From Massive Stars to Supernova Remnants"
(Leiden, The Netherlands 6-17 August 2007)
On the Nature of the Core Collapse Supernova
- KITP Program on "Accretion and Explosion: the
Astrophysics of Degenerate Stars"
(Santa Barbara, CA 8 May 2007)
Spectral Inhomogeneities in SN Ia Remnants
- SCS/PIRE Summer School on the Large Scale Structure-
(Santiago, Chile 23 March 2007)
ACT: The Atacama Cosmology Telescope
- Joint Discussion 09, IAU General Assembly
(Prague,Czech Republic 18 August 2006)
Constraints on SNIa from their remnants
- Graduate Student Seminar - Rutgers University
(Piscataway NJ, 6 March 2006)
X-Raying the Hot Universe
- KITP Program on "The Supernova Gamma-Ray Burst
Connection" (Santa Barbara, CA 6 Feb 2006)
Review of X-ray Observations of Core Collapse
- First Constellation-X Workshop (New York NY, 5-7 May 2003)
Spatial/Spectral Studies of Supernova Remnants with Chandra
- Carnegie Symposium IV "The Origin and Evolution of the Elements"
(Pasadena CA, 16-21 February 2003)
X-Ray Studies of Nucleosynthesis and Abundances in Supernova Remnants
- 201st AAS Meeting "HEAD II: New Directions in X-Ray Astronomy"
(Seattle WA, 6-9 January 2003)
Nucleosynthesis, Pulsars, Cosmic Rays and Shock Physics: High Energy
Studies of Supernova Remnants with Chandra and XMM-Newton
- CfA/MIT Joint Seminar Series on Neutron Stars and Supernova Remnants ("SNoRe")
(Cambridge MA, 16 December 2002)
Modeling Ejecta in Supernova Remnant X-Ray Spectra
- 34th COSPAR Scientific Assembly "High Energy Studies of Supernova
Remnants and Neutron Stars" (Houston TX, 10-12 October 2002)
X-Ray Spectral Morphology of Young Supernova Remnants
Please send any comments on this page to Jack Hughes, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revised February 27, 2003