- Statistical Physics for Students, University of Belgrade, 1989, co-authored with Prof. J.Radunovic.
- Crystalline Beams and Related Issues, World Scientific, Singapore, 1997, co-edited with Dr A.G.Ruggiero.
- NMR Spectrometer Construction, XI Yugoslavian Elec.Eng. Seminar, Rabac, Yugoslavia, 1986.
- Monte Carlo Simulation of the Behaviour of p-n Junction in Reverse Breakdown, I International Conference on Ind. and Applied Math., Paris, France, 1987.
- Monte Carlo Simulation of Charge Transport in Semiconductors, VI Yugoslavian Seminar of Applied Math., Tara, Yugoslavia, 1988.
- Determination of Properties of the Avalanche Photo Diode by the Monte Carlo Method, Diploma Thesis, University of Belgrade, Yugoslavia, 1989.
- Computer Precision Effects on Long Term Tracking and Exact Physical Model for Thin Magnets in TEAPOT code, Workshop on Stability of Particle Motion in Storage Rings, BNL, Upton, NY, USA, 1992.
- Matrix Formulation of Particle Motion in Crystalline Beam, EPAC94, London, UK, 1994.
- Colliding Crystalline Beams, Particle Accelerator Conference and Internat. Conf. on High Energy Accelerators, Dalas, TX, USA, 1995.
- Phenomenology of Crystalline Beams in Smooth Accelerators, Part.Acc.Conf. and Internat.Conf. on High Energy Acc., Dalas, TX, USA, 1995.
- Analytical Work on Crystalline Beams, Crystalline Beams Conference, Erice, Italy, 1995.
- Crystalline Beams in the CRYSTAL Storage Ring at Legnaro, Crystalline Beams Conference, Erice, Italy, 1995.
- Interaction of Thiols with Sedimentary Particulate Phase - X-ray absorption Study, submitted to Organic Geochemistry, 1996.
- Proton Injection and RF Capture in the NAtional Spallation Neutron Source, PAC 97, Vancouver, Canada, 1997.
- Participation in Conceptual Design Report for NSNS Accumulator Ring, BNL, Upton, NY, USA, 1997.
(Also a number of BNL Technical Reports related to Accelerator Physics).